2.3.21

The 1994 Nellis UFO Encounter (enhanced version)



Well, I say it's "exclusive" because after a modest search I didn't see this anywhere else. If you do see it somewhere else, then let me know in the comments and please post the link to it.

I did my best to clean up the video and sound quality. While I did marginally improve it, well, let's be honest, it's not very good. Regardless, it's hard to make out much of what the pilot and ground control are saying to each other, but you can distinctly hear the astonishment and desperation in their voices. They do speak in English and sound very American in my opinion.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think.

Update: This is not an exclusive. Someone gave me a link to the original and it's known as "The 1994 Ellis UFO Encounter". You can view it here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za7waL8BOZo

A special thank-you is in order for Tyler Moss for informing me of the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment